There are two polling locations in East Allen Township where residents can cast their vote.
East Allen Township Volunteer Fire Department
5354 Nor-Bath Boulevard
Northampton, PA 18067
63A Greenbriar Drive
Bath, PA 18014
Contact Voter Registration for additional information at
Northampton County Voter Registration
670 Wolf Avenue
Easton, PA 18042
Click to download Pennsylvania Voter Registration Form
To Register You Must:
- Be a citizen of the United States for at least one month before the next election
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania and your election district for at least 30 days before the next election
- Be at least 18 years of age on the day of the next election
Please provide all information on the application as required. Read all instructions carefully before you fill out the application.
- If you are currently registered, you do not need to re-register unless you have moved or changed your name since you last registered to vote.
- In order to vote at the next election, the application must be received by your county voter registration office (30) days before the election, or postmarked no later than the thirtieth day before the election. Military electors may apply at any time.
- Write the mailing address for your county voter registration office on the reverse side of the application and place the proper postage in the designated area. Addresses for all Pennsylvania counties are listed on the application.
- You are not registered to vote until your application has been processed and accepted by the county voter registration office.
If accepted, the county voter registration office will send you, via nonforwardable mail, a Voter Identification Card.
If you do not receive a Voter Identification Card within 14 days of the date you submit the application, contact your county voter registration office.
- If you decline to register to vote, your decision will remain confidential. If you register to vote, the office at which you register will remain confidential.